SERGEANT JAMES WEHMAN -1857 - Records Room Supervisor

The records section of the Pemberton Township Police is committed to excellence. To expedite the many requests for police reports the following is a guide when requesting these reports.

Records Room Personnel

  • Lorraine Abbott, Police Records Clerk - 609.894.3343
  • Kelly Cantwell, Police Records Clerk - 609.894.3344


  1. First must pick up application from Police Records Room.
  2. Handicapped person must fill out portion of form and take it to their doctor who must fill out portion of form.
  3. Return application to Police Records Room with check or money order in amount of $4.00 made payable to Division of Motor Vehicles.
  4. Placard will then be typed up. It is good for six months from date of issue. It can be renewed one time for additional six months However Step #1, Step #2 and Step #3 must be done again.
  5. If person thinks they will require a handicapped placard for longer than one year they should apply to Division of Motor Vehicles to obtain a permanent placard.


The information we will need is your name, address, date and approximate time of the incident and case number, if you have that information.

Simply calling and asking for a report without the necessary information will require additional time to locate any one report. To expedite your requests please have the necessary information ready when you are asked by a records clerk.

There is a charge for police reports as follows:

  • Paper copies are $0.05 per page for letter size.
  • Paper copies are $0.07 per page for legal size.
  • Video tapes are $2.00 per tape.
  • Audio CD's are $0.75 per CD.
  • Photographs will be provided on digital media when possible at the rate of $0.75 per CD. If a color photo copy is requested it shall be at the rate of the vendor.

Question: Can I call the police department's records room and request a police report?
Answer: Yes. All one would have to do is call the records room at one of the above numbers stating ones name, address, date and time of the incident and a case number if possible.

Question: Are there any particular hours I have to call to obtain a police report?
Answer: Yes. Please call between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday except holidays.

Government Records Council

Division of Archives and Records Management



Applicants must visit the Police Records window during normal business hours in order to obtain the complete packet.

The fee for an initial Firearms Identification Card for shotgun, rifle and/or ammunition purchase is $5.00

If the applicant is 21 years of age and over they may also apply for a handgun permit(s). The permits are $2.00 each.

Fees for the Firearms Identification Card and Handgun Permit(s) can be paid in cash, check or money order. NO CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

First time applicants will need to be fingerprinted which is done through IdentoGo by MorphoTrust USA. The fee for fingerprinting is $57.20 and will be paid directly to identogo by MorphoTrust USA.

Each applicant must fill out a Consent for Mental Health Records Check (Form: SP66) with a complete list of the past 10 years of addresses. This form must be signed at the Police Department.

Each applicant is responsible for having two references fill out reference letters (included in the complete packet) and returning the letters to us by either bringing them in while dropping your application off or mailing them in. Failure to provide these reference letters will delay the processing of your application.

You will be notified by phone or mail when the processing of your application is complete.

If you have any questions relating to fireamrs applications please call (609) 894-3346, Kelsey Knudsen, Police Aide/Firearms.


Home / Administration Division / Animal Control / Chief's Office / /Community Resources / Department Retirees
Internal Affairs / Investigations Division / Links / News and Notices / Patrol Division / Police Blotter / Records Room

"Help the Law - Make the Call"

return to top